What are the factors related to polymer battery life?
Today's mobile phone batteries are basically using lithium batteries, which are commonly known as polymer batteries. In the process of using mobile phones, they found that their mobile phone battery capacity is decreasing day by day, sometimes it takes several times a day. This makes them very puzzled, why other people's mobile phone batteries have been used for so long, and they have not been used for a long time. Want to know the answer, you need to understand, polymer battery life and what factors are related!
First, the polymer battery self-discharge
The life of a polymer battery is limited. Usually, if you don't charge or use it, it will discharge itself. The battery life is not calculated according to the moment you charge it, but should be calculated from the first time you use it.
Second, the polymer battery storage environment
Polymer batteries are also required for temperature. If the battery is used below the temperature of 5 degrees Celsius, the battery will enter a dormant state, and when the temperature exceeds 25 degrees, the battery will accelerate the discharge speed, which is why the summer heat environment Many people do not play the phone for a while and the power consumption is extremely fast.
Third, some external factors affect
If the battery is often wet, or the user is often not the original charger to charge the battery, then the battery damage is particularly large, and do not charge more than once a day, charging and discharging will also affect the battery life.
I believe after reading the above introduction, everyone has a relationship with the polymer battery life and what factors, probably understand it, in fact, as long as you follow the instructions, correctly charging, then the mobile phone battery for two or three years is no problem, to remind Every time you use it, the battery capacity will decrease.
- UFine Hainan RV self driving trip in May 1, 2020!
- Announcement on the resignation of salesman Wang Cheng
- How does a polymer battery pack judge its own good or bad?
- Youfei Electronic Engineer talks about battery power display!
- What are the advantages of 18650 lithium battery?
- How to choose batteries for electric vehicles? Know these points!
- Is the 18650 lithium battery repairable? What are the repair methods?
- Comparison between polymer battery and lithium battery
- What are the advantages of polymer batteries? Why stand out!
- Why are hearing aid batteries becoming less and less "durable"? What factors affect life span?