How to use car battery reasonably
The operation and method of car battery is very important for us. Whether these two aspects are done well will determine to a large extent whether it can be used normally or even directly affect the service life. If you do not get the job done in the startup work, it will lead to the lack of congenital battery, there is no way to use it normally, then how to use the car battery?
1. Fill the qualified electrolyte
In order to make the battery better for storage and transportation, basically, it is not necessary to bring the electrolyte at the beginning of the factory, but it is shipped in the dry state. This kind of battery should pay attention when starting up. The electrolyte is added so that the car battery can be better converted between energies during charging and discharging work to meet normal needs.
2, do a good initial charge
At the time of the first charging, it is initially charged. The operation in this part needs our attention. The purpose of initial charging of the battery is to make the active material on the electrode plate fully formed before it can be carried out. Better work, effective improvement of the actual capacity, the completion of the initial charging work can affect the battery life in the future, need to attract our attention.
There is not much work to be maintained in the car pool. What we need to do is to keep the battery clean and check the surface level. If it is lower than the specified height, it needs to add pure water or distilled water. It is ok. If there is a leak, you need to add a certain concentration of sulfuric acid according to the actual situation. At the same time, you need to pay attention to the regular inspection of the circuit.
- UFine Hainan RV self driving trip in May 1, 2020!
- Announcement on the resignation of salesman Wang Cheng
- How does a polymer battery pack judge its own good or bad?
- Youfei Electronic Engineer talks about battery power display!
- What are the advantages of 18650 lithium battery?
- How to choose batteries for electric vehicles? Know these points!
- Is the 18650 lithium battery repairable? What are the repair methods?
- Comparison between polymer battery and lithium battery
- What are the advantages of polymer batteries? Why stand out!
- Why are hearing aid batteries becoming less and less "durable"? What factors affect life span?