The principle of charging and discharging the battery pack
The battery pack is used in many industries, with a longer service life and stable power. Do you know the principle of charging and discharging this battery? This article is a small series to give you a concrete introduction, I hope to help everyone.
1, battery pack charging principle
When charging, the voltage is 4.2V. It should be noted that there should be no overcharge. Otherwise, it will be scrapped due to the loss of more lithium ions. We need to use it when charging. Specialized constant current and constant voltage chargers are not all that are ok.
Then, the constant current is charged until the voltage across the lithium battery is 4.2V, and then the constant voltage is used for charging, and the current can be stopped when the current drops to 100 mA.
2, battery pack discharge principle
Because of the internal problems of the battery, the lithium ions cannot move to the position of the positive electrode at the time of discharge. Therefore, it is necessary to note that a part of lithium ions are retained in the negative electrode, and the secondary ion can be more smoothly discharged. The ground is embedded in the channel, and if this is not done, the battery life will be shortened. In order to ensure that the graphite layer can still leave part of the lithium ion after discharge, it is necessary to require us to do a strict limit on the discharge to terminate the minimum voltage, and must not be excessive when discharging.
The discharge time of the battery pack is the value of the battery capacity divided by the discharge current. It is a good idea that the discharge current of the battery cannot be more than three times the battery capacity. For example, if you are using a thousand milliamperes. For the battery, the discharge current must be within 3 amps.
- UFine Hainan RV self driving trip in May 1, 2020!
- Announcement on the resignation of salesman Wang Cheng
- How does a polymer battery pack judge its own good or bad?
- Youfei Electronic Engineer talks about battery power display!
- What are the advantages of 18650 lithium battery?
- How to choose batteries for electric vehicles? Know these points!
- Is the 18650 lithium battery repairable? What are the repair methods?
- Comparison between polymer battery and lithium battery
- What are the advantages of polymer batteries? Why stand out!
- Why are hearing aid batteries becoming less and less "durable"? What factors affect life span?